Architectural design guarantees safe and long-lived properties
During the renovation of an old building, architectural design can offer modern solutions, user comfort and functionality.
Request a quote or contact us!
Please fill out the request for quotation form, and we will get back to you with our offer as soon as possible.
Our customer service is available at our nationwide customer service number on weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Architectural design also refers to creating new architecture that includes new functionalities
We provide our architectural design services for both new buildings and renovation sites, such as residential buildings, schools and day-care centres.
- Our architects are experienced professionals, and we continuously update our expertise. We specialise in healthy buildings in accordance with the Tervetalo construction concept.
- We perform architectural design for properties in connection with pipeline or exterior face renovation projects, as well as design new buildings.
- Thanks to our versatile expertise, we can offer you comprehensive assistance from the very beginning of the project to the end.
Architectural design creates a functional property
Architectural design can provide modern solutions, user comfort and functionality for an old building in connection with a renovation or create new architecture that includes new functionalities.
In addition to the design of new buildings, our architects specialise in renovation projects, such as pipeline and exterior face renovations, always taking into account the Tervetalo criteria:
- Draft and project planning
- Tervetalo construction
- Building permit applications
- Contract drawings and detail design
Purpose of architectural design
For example, bathrooms are very small in many older buildings, and they do not meet the modern washing machine/laundry storage requirements. Architects can make a property more glamorous and modern if they are allowed to influence the planning of an exterior face renovation project.
Healthy and safe material choices will create a high-quality indoor environment that is ecological and long-lived.