Condition Evaluation is an important tool
Evaluation determines the condition of a property and specifies future repair needs.
Request a quote or contact us!
Please fill out the request for quotation form, and we will get back to you with our offer as soon as possible.
Our customer service is available at our nationwide customer service number on weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Condition Evaluation reveals the condition of the property
The long-term repair and maintenance plan for ten years (PTS) shows when repairs need to be performed, how urgent they are and how much they will cost. The PTS is part of our Condition Evaluation product.
- An evaluation of the condition of the structures and systems of the property to determine repair needs.
- The inspection will be performed in compliance with our quality management system, the instructions on condition evaluations of commercial and service buildings (KH 90-00500 and KH 90-00501) and the instructions on condition evaluations of residential buildings (KH 90-00534 and KH 90-00535).
- A clear report with photos.
- Recommended every five years.
Condition Evaluation is an objective study
The Raksystems Condition Evaluation includes a long-term repair and maintenance plan (PTS). The evaluation is performed by a team consisting of three experts. Performing a Condition Evaluation every five years is recommended.
The comprehensive evaluation includes a review of the history and drawings of the property, as well as a user survey to ensure that the residents of the housing company are taken into account when evaluating the premises. The clear and illustrative report is useful for the housing company, the property manager and the residents.
”“A housing company can save up to 30% in repair costs by means of systematic maintenance.”Jari Marttinen, Unit Director: Condition Surveys
The Condition Evaluation is used as the basis when creating the long-term repair and maintenance plan
The Limited Liability Housing Companies Act that entered into force in 2010 obligates the Board of Directors of a housing company to present to the annual general meeting a report on the future repair needs of the housing company.
With the long-term repair and maintenance plan proposal (PTS) prepared by a professional on the basis of a Condition Evaluation, a housing company and its Board can ensure that the plan is reasonable. They will receive realistic cost estimates on the repair projects that will be necessary in the next ten years.
A PTS includes the contents of each action, the costs (based on the cost level at the time the report is being prepared) and a repair schedule. The costs are indicative forecasts to be used as the initial data for maintenance planning and budgeting.
Systematic maintenance allows you to avoid surprising costs
By means of systematic maintenance, a housing company can plan and anticipate its future renovation needs in a controlled manner.
In the PTS, repair projects are scheduled for the years to come based on their urgency to facilitate the budgeting of the housing company. A housing company can save time and money by realising several renovations simultaneously.
With preventive maintenance, a housing company can save up to 30% in repair costs.
Contents of the Condition Evaluation report
The Condition Evaluation report includes the following:
- Faults that need to be urgently repaired
- Repair needs of structures, structural elements, systems and devices
- More extensive renovation needs
- Known or suspected faults and defects
- Key damage risks of structures, structural elements, systems and devices
- Safety and health hazards
- The heat, water and electricity consumption levels of the property based on documents provided by the client and surveys performed
- Property management and maintenance development needs
- Repair and maintenance history, as well as observed problems based on interviews of the property owner’s representatives, property maintenance personnel and residents
- General condition of the property when compared to other properties
Kiinteistökartturi (Property Navigator) assists housing companies in budgeting and planning of their repair projects
We offer Kiinteistökartturi free of charge for a period of one year for all customers who place an order for a Condition Evaluation. Kiinteistökartturi is an electronic service for housing companies to assist the Board of Directors in planning and budgeting.
The Condition Evaluation report and the recommended actions included in the PTS will be automatically added to Kiinteistökartturi.