Taking Care of National Property since 1989
Established in 1989, Raksystems is a construction and building sector expert company. Raksystems is Finland's largest condition evaluation service provider. We have completed more than 90,000 condition evaluations/surveys, and planned and supervised hundreds of major renovation projects. We offer comprehensive service packages that will retain the value of your property and ensure a healthy living environment. As a company taking care of national property, Raksystems is involved in active development of the sector.
- Raksystems Insinööritoimisto Oy was established in 1989
- Managing Director: Marko Malmivaara, M. Sc. (Eng)
- 18 offices – nation-wide expert network
- More than 150 specialists and engineers
- Net sales 14 million € in 2016
Our environmental policy
Responsibility is one of the key values of Raksystems Insinööritoimisto Oy. In compliance with our values, we at Raksystems are committed to taking responsibility for our shared environment.
Raksystems aims at providing services for its customers sustainably and in an environmentally friendly manner.
In order to reach these environmental goals, Raksystems
- follows currently valid environmental legislation,
- identifies and assesses the environmental risks of its operations and strives to manage them,
- continuously aims at reducing the negative impact of its business by continuously developing its business processes,
- offers its personnel instructions on how to handle environmental issues in a responsible manner, and
- actively communicates information about environmental issues.
For more information about our versatile services, please visit our website.
Raksystems Insinööritoimisto Oy's studies, plans, supervision and developer services comply with an ISO 9001 quality management system certified by VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland.
Customer Service, tel. +358 30 670 5500 email@example.com